Horizontal Closed End Baler model HCBP-30, are designed for high capacity bailing with minimum labor costs. The bottom and the ram are constructed from reinforced 6mm steel plates, the walls and the upper are constructed from 120mm channel, the door from rugged bar: all weld construction and mounted on a structural steel base.
All steel works of the horizontal baler are painted with one coat of rust- proof primer paint followed by a double-coat of final synthetic paint They are completely portable and require no installation. They are suitable for baling many products such as paper, cardboard, Steel and Aluminum cans, Foams, plastic, Shrink Wrap, Pet Bottles etc.
The volume reduction is about 70 - 90%. It is supplied with a semi-automatic electric control panel (The ram automatically makes one complete stroke forward, reveres and stops), an emergency stop button, a key operated start on/off switch, an oil pressure gage and an internal relief valve sub plate circuit with electro valve, adjustable and replaceable serrated body and ram shear blades.
The oil pressure gage is mounted on the hydraulic unit. The temperature and oil level indicator are mounted on the oil tank. The full level indicator is shown on the side of the compression chamber. The horizontal baler is feed through a Feeding Hopper which can be fed either manually or with a conveyor. Electric items and hydraulic components are European made.
It operates within the permissible noise levels (75 dB).
The machine is made in accordance with E.C. rules.
• Feeding hopper: Long 1100mm, Width 1100mm
• Filling opening: Long 1100mm, Width 650mm
• Bale dimensions: High 770mm, Width 650mm, Long 1300mm
• Main Cylinder: Bore 130mm, Rod 80mm, Stroke 1450mm.
• Pump: 10 GPM
• Oil tank capacity: 100 Liters (oil included)
• System pressure; 172 – 200 Bars
• Ram pressure: 30 Tons
• Pressing time: 45 Sec. Approx.
• Bale Tying: manual 4 Wire
• Bale weight: 100 – 350 Kg
• Output: 1500 - 3000 Kg/H
• Three phases electric motor: 7.5 HP (380/660V), 50 / 60 Hz
• Dimensions of the press: Width 1100mm, High 1750mm, Long 3750mm Approx.
• Weight: 2000 Kg Approx.