Horizontal Closed End Bailing Press model HCBP-40, are designed for high capacity bailing with minimum labor costs. The bottom and the ram are constructed from reinforced 8mm steel plates, the walls and the upper are constructed from 140mm channel, the door from rugged bar: all weld construction and mounted on a structural steel base.
All steel works of the horizontal baler are painted with one coat of rust- proof primer paint followed by a double-coat of final synthetic paint They are completely portable and require no installation. They are suitable for baling many products such as paper, cardboard, Steel and Aluminum cans, Foams, plastic, Shrink Wrap, Pet Bottles etc.
The volume reduction is about 70 - 90%. It is supplied with a semi-automatic electric control panel (The ram automatically makes one complete stroke forward, reveres and stops), an emergency stop button, a key operated start on/off switch, an oil pressure gage and an internal relief valve sub plate circuit with electro valve, adjustable and replaceable serrated body and ram shear blades.
Electric items and hydraulic components are European made. It operates within the permissible noise levels (75 dB).
All material entering in our construction are CE standards.
• Feeding hopper : Long 1500mm, Width 1000mm
• Bale dimensions: High 800mm, Width 700mm, Long 1000-1300mm
• Main Cylinder: Bore 150mm, Rod 90mm, Stroke 1300mm.
• Pump:18 GPM
• Oil tank capacity: 200 Liters (oil included)
• System pressure; 172 – 200 Bars
• Ram pressure: 40 Tons
• Pressing time: 35 Sec. Approx.
• Bale Tying : manual 4 Wire
• Bale weight: 200 – 400 Kg
• Output: 1500 - 3000 Kg/H
• Three phases electric motor: 15 HP (380/660V), 50 / 60 Hz
• Dimensions of the press: Width 1200mm, High 2000mm, Long 4500mm Approx.
• Weight: 2950 Kg Approx.