The VB-23 is a highly flexible machine and can be used in many different situations e.g. larger retail shops, stores and different industries. They are suitable for baling many products such as paper, cardboards, plastic, Steel and Aluminum cans, PET bottles, Foams, plastic, Shrink Wrap etc.
This baler has a wide filling opening for handling larger boxes, and the chamber is provided with rows of barbs, which keep the waste material down, even very expandable materials. The VB-23 is easy to operate and the traditional construction ensures low maintenance costs.
It is simple and versatile oil dynamic packing presses power unit in a pressed steel housing. It is made of resistance painted steel material. They are completely portable and require no installation.
The volume reduction is about 80 - 90%. It is supplied with a control panel, an emergency stop button an oil pressure gage and an internal relief valve sub plate circuit.
Electric items and hydraulic components are European made. The machine is made in accordance with E.C. rules.
•<span style="\"white-space:" pre;\"=""> Press Force: 23 Tons
• Feeding opening: 850mm Width, 500mm High.
• Bale dimensions: 850mm Width, 600mm Depth, 600 - 850mm High.
• Main Cylinder: 120mm Bore, 80mm Rod, 1150mm Stroke.
• Pressing time: 40 Sec. Approx.
• Bale Ejection: Ejection Chain System
• Bale Tying: 3 - 6 Slots, Wire or polyethylene Twine
• Bale weight: 50 – 250 Kg
• Output: 350 – 1250 Kg/H
• Three phases electric motor: 5.5 HP (380/660V), 50 / 60 Hz
• Dimensions of the press: 1200mm Width, 1050mm Depth, 2950mm High.
• Transport Dimensions: 1200mm Width, 1050mm Depth, 2000mm High.
• Weight: 1000 Kg Approx.